Oral B Pro 1000 Replacement Heads
Have you been searching for the best oral b pro 1000 replacement heads for your needs? You are at the right place. We recognize that amidst so many choices in the market, it can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. This article will help you choose the right oral b 1000 replacement heads with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product.
- Compatible with oral-b professionalcare series, oral-b triumph series, oral-b trizone series, oral-b advancepower series, oral b vitality precision brush, oral b vitality sensitive, oral b vitality white + clean, oral-b vitality dual brush. Except for Oral-B Pulsonic and IO.
- Cross brush heads: The bristles with bacterial protective function, which can prevent bacterial growth on the brush. Also with strong cleaning function, which can removes up to 5x more plaque along the gum line than a traditional manual toothbrush.
- Floss Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head – A floss-like clean for healthier gums, Advanced Pulse bristles reach deep between teeth for superior plaque removal, Provides a superior inter-dental clean.
- Precision Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head – For a Tooth-by-Tooth Clean, Soft bristles for a comfortable clean, perfect for beginners, Tooth-by-tooth cleaning for superior plaque removal.
- Sensitive electric toothbrush replacement heads provide a superior and excellent. Full mouth and teeth clean, yet are still gentle to the gums and teeth. Suitable for Children Over 5 years old.
- The bristles with bacterial protective function, which can prevent bacterial growth on the brush. Also with strong cleaning function.
- Made with soft and flexible DuPont Tynex bristles, better for your teeth and gum health. Side-to-side bristles sweep away plaque while the moving power. Tip penetrates hard to reach areas and stationary bristles polish tooth surfaces.
- Work your way to healthy teeth and white smile with your new replacement heads. Find out which one works best for you or rotate between them to get the most out of your Oral B electric toothbrush. Each brush head has a color-code ring for identification, convenient for family use.
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head. So you maintain a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
- Share with your families. The color-coded ring helps you pick up your personal brush heads so you can share the package with the family.